What Are You Eating?
★ "Beloved toddler books from Sieneke & Tineke receive a new life in the digital world" ★
★ Featured as "What's Hot" by Apple! ★
Have you ever eaten creepy worms?
How do you keep green frogs on your fork?
Eating... sometimes it is best to make a game of it!
Excellent for ages: 2 to 5 years old.
Download "What Are You Eating?" now (for iPod Touch, iPhone and iPad) in the iTunes Store.
The toddler books “What Are You Eating?” and “A Hug and a Kiss”, are the first in the series of digital children's books known as “Sieneke & Tineke”, by Dutch children’s books team writer Sieneke de Rooij and illustrator Tineke Meirink. These special apps make a game out of reading and are full of surprises.
Now available for the iPad, iPod touch and iPhone, “What Are You Eating?” and “A Hug and a Kiss”, are brought to life. Did you always wonder what lives on a pizza or how a peanut butter sandwich sounds? Where does the best hug and a kiss come from?
For the first time, these beloved books are also available in Spanish and Dutch.
- Automatic Read function in 3 different languages English, Español, and Nederlands.
- English language has three different voices (American English, British and Irish!)
- Sounds on every page of the storybook.
- Option to mute reading voice.
- More titles in this series are available
- In app purchase color book
How it works:
- The language of the book automatically sets to the language of your preset iPhone / iPad language. You can change it in the Options screen
- Swipe the pages right to left to go to the next page or swipe to the right to return to the previous page. There are also directional arrows for those little fingers that may have trouble swiping.
- Touch the objects in the book like the kids, animals, food, and other objects to discover story sounds!
- Digital Story Time: 4+ stars "The artwork is lovely, but I also really appreciated the diversity of the children, showing lots of different ethnicities and also diverse foods."