InsomniApp - Count some sheep & fall asleep
InsomniApp is an app with a range of simple counting games, produced in a painterly fashion, to sooth
you, and ease your mind to help you fall asleep. Alternatively, the soft children’s picture book style of
illustrations and ease of games, makes it ideal as a ‘learn to count’ app for our youngest ones.
The counting games included are:
- Traditional sheep counting
- “Sheep pop” count all the sheep by ‘popping’ them, but be careful not to ‘pop’ the pink ones!
- ‘Sheep race” see how many sheep your sheep overtakes and work out your sheep’s final place in the race.
- “Sheep touch” count your flock by touching them, but be careful not to count one twice!
- “Sheep dog” find and count the poodles hidden amongst your flock.
- “Sheep match” a traditional memory game
For a bit of fun there is also
- a sheep trio singing a lullaby and
- a sheep you can dress up in different outfits, including outfits to turn your sheep into a bumble-bee, a cow and many other things.